GUEST BOOK ~
WHAT'S NEW ~
Here are some examples of the people who will find this information to be very beneficial:
- those who are convinced that they "know it all", and are the best they can be (I hope you'll open your mind to powerful new information - of the sort which you may never have even conceived before!);
- those desiring to improve themselves and the lives of others they care for, in every way they can, in ways they'd never thought of before;
- those interested in real free-enterprise and individual sovereignty;
- those who believe that "governments", "constitutions", "taxes", "laws", etc., are legitimate; those who believe that everything is as it should be;
- those who suspect (or know) that things are seriously wrong with the way this world is, but don't know exactly what - or what is causing the problems - or what you can do about it - at least for yourself;
- those yearning for enlightenment, and a fresh outlook on life;
- those who are sick of being coerced, oppressed, robbed, and treated like a slave - and would stand up for themselves and do something about it (through peaceful means) - if they knew how; those who need to discover their personal power; those who need to enhance their personal power: confidence, competence, skills, knowledge, intelligence, consciousness, creativity, thinking-skills, health, energy, willpower, etc.; the elimination of negativity, fear, worry, stress, etc.;
"Enlighten [yourself] and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." - Thomas Jefferson, 1816.
- those who value and truly want: peace, prosperity, happiness, freedom, and independence;
- many others who may never get around to reading this information - if you like it, then please tell others about it!;
- everyone! But I don't expect you to take my word for it - I highly encourage you to read at your leisure and decide for yourself.
Many individuals have pondered the question: "What is the meaning of life?". Many books, films, religions, philosophies, etc. developed around this question; but have they brought anyone any closer to an understanding? Perhaps the answer is so utterly simple that, from the outset, they miss the point altogether?
I offer this: The meaning of life is opportunity. With multiple opportunities you have choice - this is your inherent power.
At any time, you can choose to carry on as usual, as most people tend to do, regardless of the availability of better opportunities -- Or you can choose to always consider new opportunities, and what is the most personally empowering, most beneficial for all, and which is likely to produce the most desirable results; to constantly improve yourself, and discover new opportunities. There are almost always an infinite number of opportunities available to everyone - whether you realise it or not.
But ultimately, perhaps life has no meaning - each of us has our own meaning for life -- thus you are free to create whatever meaning for your life that you want! Don't waste this opportunity!"
- David T. Freeman
"[People] are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves; they therefore remain bound."
- James Allen
GUEST BOOK ~
WHAT'S NEW ~
Common Law Copyright David T. Freeman, 1997. All Rights Reserved.
Downloaded from the Personal Empowerment Resources Web-Site: http://www.mind-trek.com/